Lavender Plant (4" pot)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
High quality lavender plants, grown in Ontario! It's taken us some time to find a local lavender plant supplier that we feel confident in, but we've seen first hand how well these plants do. These are the same varieties and supplier that we use for planting in our fields.
Buy 4 and we’ll discount each plant by $1!
Which plant is right for you?
- Phenomenal (Lavandula x intermedia) is a French cultivar, but hardy to zone 4! It grows to be quite large (needs about 3 feet of space) and has very long stems. Flowers are a light purple and have a very strong scent - almost menthol like. Great to fill large spaces.
- Royal Velvet (Lavandula angustifolia) is an English cultivar that survives Ontario winters well! It needs about 2 feet of space and has long stems with dark purple flowers. It also works well for culinary purposes! Great for adding a special something to your gardens.
- Hidcote Blue (Lavandula angustifolia) is an English cultivar that works well in smaller spaces. It grows to about 1.5 ft wide, has short stems and dark purple buds. When dried, the buds turn a deep blue. Great for smaller spaces.
- (Lavandula angustifolia) is perhaps the most popular and widely used English cultivar in Ontario. It is very hardy, can grow to be very large (needs 2-3 feet of space) and has lovely soft purple buds. I
- t also works well for culinary purposes! A go-to for easy-care lavender.
All lavender needs well draining soil and as much sun as it can get.
Sorry, we cannot ship the plants - only pick up is available at The Plot! Limited quantities available.